Before And After

Lina doesn't like how Gorillaz have changed from Phase One to Phase Two. As you can see from her works, when she can't control something, she tries to be part of it. So she made some animations in which she claims to teach us how Gorillaz changed and why.

In one of this animation, she whines about how 2-D, the singer, turned into a sex machine and he had sex with a lot of women. Since she claims to be 2-D's wife, you can easily understand why she is so mad about it.

This is what I think could be the real message she is trying to spread with that animation of hers.

If you suffer some kind of depression and you want the coup de grace, you can watch the original animation by Branca here.


Click on the preview image to enlarge

Gorillaz (c) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (c) Lina

2 comments:

Shaun of the Head said...

As a man, I just say: men have sex, what else?

Anonymous said...

---oh yeah, I forgot she had neutered 2d...