The Lady And The Tramp

If you want to know what I'm talking about, you can watch the original drawing by InvaderDez1818 and read the comments on the same page.
I thank InvaderDez1818, but I'm not so pretty... at least, I'm not a tramp. I'm not obsessed with my physical aspect like Branca.


Click on the preview image to enlarge

Gorillaz (c) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (c) Lina

4 comments:

Shaun of the Head said...

The original doesn't turn me on.

Anonymous said...

LOLOL!!! fangirls...

Jackylkuhn said...

Yeah, we happened to see that drawing on ED, it's hard to believe the little twit has so many supporters....and even a fanboy, I've heard....*shudders*

Bibibiz said...

Proof that Branca is a real IDIOT i mean, it's SUCH a lame drawing, not evn bothered to make any lineart or proper coloring
Like the drawing was drawn by a ten-year-old
What does Branca comment?
*giggle* Hehehehe.
Wow!!!!
I love it! And you are so kind to Fernet, she is very pretty. *rofl*
But prettier is you, Osmont and everybody with the shirt and posters "I love Branca" :333
Thank you very much.
PS: Save the Branca

Yeah... REALLY nice girl isn't she?
And very humble 'Save the Branca' for herself? God... such people :c