Shit Happens

Based on a original drawing by Branca.

Branca loves to do Flash animations. She made some of the most boring and pointless animations I've ever seen in my life. But she thinks they are funny.
Unfortunately, she also loves to fill her animations with commercial songs. DeviantArt rules forbid to use copyrighted material in deviants' work, so they deleted all Branca's beloved animations.

Branca didn't bear the brunt of the news and made a picture showing herself crying, sorrounded by Gorillaz cuddling her. As they actually would care about a stupid thing like this.

And she claims not being egocentric...

If you are really interested in such stupid thing, you can watch the original pathetic drawing here


Click on the preview image to enlarge


One of Branca's loyal minions once told me (asking me why I find Branca arrogant) that all the graphics and the sounds and even the way she makes animation were all copied from the ones of another deviant, nniccals. I think that DeviantArt should have removed Branca's animations a long time ago.


Gorillaz (C) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (C) Lina

3 comments:

Shaun of the Head said...

Cry me a fookin' river. Just don't drown poor 'Rillaz in it.

Anonymous said...

Thats the right drawing, the Gorillaz would be happy, LOLOLOL!!!!

shangelina said...

I wonder what would happen if DA delete the intere account °_°