Welcome!

Welcome to Stop The Branca, the first site entirely dedicated to the worst case of Mary-Suesim on the history of fan-fiction!
Discover the incredible Branca universe! Meet the Gorillaz and share their sad fate!
Pathetic scenes! Cheap drama! Useless speeching! Horrible english! Blank characters! Egocentric display of oneself!
All of this stuff and much more in this fantastic voyage through the mind of one of the most narcissistic and egocentric fan girls.

Fasten your seat-belts.

If you want to know what I'm talking about, read this article.


Enjoy your visit.

Fernet LeBlanche



Gorillaz (c) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (c) Lina

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya

Nice to see you back on track!

Zsu

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know Branca.
Why are you telling these things about her?

Anonymous said...

hey!! what are you thinking you are doing speaking like that about my wife?

Fernet LeBlanche said...

to anonymous Zsu:
thanks!

to anonymous #1:
If you've read my blog and you still ask me why I tell those thing to Branca, you aint' payed attention. Read again.

to anonymous #2:
I can guess you're a follower of Branca, looking at the nice language you use.

to anonymous #3:
I agree. When are you going to leave?

to 2d:
You don't have a wife. You're under a curse. Call a good witch doctor.

to shaun of the head:
Thank you very much, pal. :-)
Such a moron, indeed.

Anonymous said...

You'll probably find the person defending Branca's honour is actually..Branca herself 8D

Fernet you've GOT to do a comic about her 'AlterEgos'
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40668239/

Look at what 'Steel-Pot' is doing..smoking. Yes..2D does that like what...90 times a day or something. he constantly has a fag shoved in his mouth. Well..look at the picture (and the description. It's hilarious) and I hope you can use it in a comic XD

Anonymous said...

You know, it's funny that the 2D who left you a comment here doesn't seem to be able to speak proper English... Why, I thought he was an Englishman?

[Hey, I've been wondering for a while - is your alias Fernet a parody of the Fernet-Branca liquor? :O]

Anonymous said...

Dear dear, another bird-brained anonymous bloke with the stupid cliché called "get a life".
Go do something better in stead of harassing miss Fernet. M'kay?

Unknown said...

You words are so true. Worst Mary-Sue... in the history of Mary-Sues.