Some very notable nice guys edited the Branca's article on Encyclopedia Dramatica. You can find a link to it on the right side of my page or on the bottom of this post.
I don't personally know those guys, but I have to thank them from the bottom of my heart.
I've been thinking of writing about Branca on ED for a long time, but I've never found some spare time.
Well, thanks! It was a great pleasure to discover it.
Remember... always STOP THE BRANCA!
Please, read Branca's article on Encyclopedia Dramatica..
Update 13/01/2007: I've seen that Branca and her mean friends are trying to delete the article because they want to hide the truth.
Nice move, but it's useless. Encyclopedia Dramatica keeps tracks of every little change, so there will always be a copy of the article on-line. I have saved myself the page on my HD and I will repost it if it's necessary.
If you didn't want to be immortalized on the internet the wrong way, you shouldn't start your evil behaviour on DA from the beginning.
He that sows the wind reaps the whirlwind.
Update 19/02/2007: Many thanks to the guy who added me and my site to the Branca's page on Encyclopedia Dramatica!
Gorillaz (c) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (c) Lina

15 comments:
to drake:
:/ it's a blog, stupid, not a book of mementos. if Fernet wants to show it, let 'er do it.
answer to drake:
I don't care if you want to know if I hate that woman or not. Internet is a free place and I say what I want.
I could even delete your comment, but I won't do it because I'm not the censoring monster Branca is.
to neko_gimli:
thank you very much for your support! :-)
you are very welcome, Fernet, count on meh always. ;)
please don't be naughty to our godness. ^^; we have even made a blog to her. ^^;
http://templarsoffernet.wordpress.com/
Keep it up! :)
We the Templars may be banned from Deviantart, but we the Templars are still faithful and devoted to you. ^^;
We the Templars hope you like the updates on Encyclopedia Dramatica. ^^;
Also, we the Templars still hope to see more of your always wonderful work. ^^;
Hi Fernet! I love your comics, and hate Branca's. :) I am looking forward to reading any new comics.
Rock on, Fernet. We may not know you, but we support your cause!
"I've seen that Branca and her mean friends are trying to delete the article because they want to hide the truth."
WHO'S the mean one? She's having harmless fun and you're slandering her and calling her all these names. Oh yes.
If you don't like it, you don't have to look at it.
Morons. I swear. hate is a horrible thing.
Ok... let me get this strait... you're pissed that a girl who made her own FICTIONAL character is writing FICTIONAL comics about a FICTIONAL band member character....
There are millions of fan girls/boys who do that sort of stuff... I don't understand what the big deal is... the internet is full of crap like that.
I've never even heard of this girl (until now when someone posted a link to this blog in a forum I frequent) and I don't understand you hatred towards her. From what I read she minds her own buisness and does her little comics for her own pleasure and they just happen to get a lot of attention.
Let her have her little fantasy world if she wants it... she's not hurting anyone.
Ah yes, the infamous Branca. Your humor is clevar and I like the fact that someone finally voiced their opinion on Branca.
A bunch of people just got banned because apparently they were 'trolling' Branca. I bet it was because of her fans. As they say, fans ruin everything.
i just wanted to say that i think you are absolutely fantastic and i adore your parodies! i am a huge gorillaz fan, who loves 2d and altho i admit i think he is goregeous i wouldnt go as far as to say that i am married to him and that no other girl in the whole of the gorillaz fandom can have him! its not only that that bugs me about her, but the fact that she is homophobic AND none of the characters are in character! murdoc would not be all matey with her, 2d is not that soppy and well spoken 24/7 he gets on peoples nerves and half the time dosent even make sense,but according to branca he has perfect speech! and noodle and russell may as well be invisible!
i dont hate her or wish her harm or something, but i think that her reign over deviantart is ridiculous!
i completely support other fan artists who do gorillaz fan comics on there (paticularly FADE as her stuff ALWAYShas the characters as they are) but i am definatly on your side against branca!
lexydee
xx
She's baaaaaaaack.... Branca returns to DA!
http://branca-pot.deviantart.com/
Post a Comment