Bad Comments Drive Her Nuts

Well, if you read my comics, be confortable to comment. Bad or good comments, I don't mind. Each one has an opinion.
-Branca

...But do you expect to be banned.

I've already explained how Branca managed to become so popular on DeviantArt in this article. One thing I didn't mentioned is that Branca totally hate when someone have a different point of view and state it. Like me, for example, who have been repeatedly banned from DeviantArt for having shared my opinions with others.

She judges her followers so ninny they would believe my words only because they are in black and white. So she banned me in order to not to make my words readable. Try to argue with her: she will defend her position stubbornly and then she will close the quarrel and move on, pretending to be mature not being too much involved.

But the truth is she is an arrogant person, who thinks of herself being always correct and doesn't want to hear someone's else opinion.


Click on the preview image to enlarge

Gorillaz (c) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (c) Lina

3 comments:

Shaun of the Head said...

She's got only one word? Those were six, ROFL!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

>.> Yeah sure. i cant draw for peanuts, but I don't envy that goil.

Jackylkuhn said...

My boyfriend commented on her profile and was trying to be nice but still show his disapproval and she hid all his comments even as nice as he tried to be, I find that pathetic.