Born Baby Born

Base on "Baby's Name", the original comic by Branca.

Branca claims she likes baby, because they are cute. So she invented a child for her and 2-D. And here's the story of his birth. Obviously the baby is a boy, because I think that Branca can't stand female human beings (being the obssessed woman she is).
In the story, she involves Gorillaz to find a name for her own son, instead of thinking for herself.

Gorillaz suggest some names like "Nick" or "Ralf", but Branca doesn't like them. She thinks that "Nick" is a gay name (because of Nick Carter, one of the boy-band Backstreet Boys) and "Ralf" seems a dog's name. So she decided for "Alex". Does Lina know that "Alex" is the name of the violent and psycopathic protagonist of the movie "Clockwork Orange" by Stanley Kubrik?

If you like babies, you should stay away from the original comic you can find here or you could change your mind.


Click on the preview images to enlarge


So, she finally have her baby with 2-D. And remember, girls, no one will have a baby with 2-D anymore. Because Alex is the only child 2-D will ever love. Branca has spoken. Period.


Gorillaz (c) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (c) Lina

5 comments:

Shaun of the Head said...

I saw the original, it's almost pornographic. Poor newborn.

Anonymous said...

Shaun is right. The original is just porn. To satisfy who though? None other than Branca. I don't think anybody else in the world would find 2D leering over her arousing.
'snack bar'? That's belittling the female breasts. I feel offended.

Anonymous said...

I must agree wif anonymos over there. Callin' the breast 'snack bar' is rude and unfunny.
i had to close my eyes to some parts of that shit.

Jackylkuhn said...

Oh dear, now I can no longer eat my beloved Southbeach chocolate peanut butter snack bars without vomiting profusely...

Bibibiz said...

Looks like she deleted the original.
Well, now people won't see it :)
But I'm still quite curious about it... I hope i could see a bit of it
But I always do that with everything and end up not even wanting to have thought of it.
Looks like she deleted ALL the old comics
Hiding the evidence?