The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (part 2)

Branca hates cockroaches. And other bugs too. She drew a couple of picture about this subject, called I hate cockroaches and Kitchen War.

Now, I hate bugs too, especially spiders. But I don't kill them anymore, because I've thought that every single creature deserves respect. Just because I'm in the power to hurt them, this doesn't mean I have to because I don't like them.
They couldn't like me as well. So why I have to decide who must live and who not?


Click on the preview image to enlarge

Gorillaz (c) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (c) Lina

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! haven't you childwood? are you really 22 years old? it just no make sense for me! your draws seems to be done by a 3 years old monkey! it sux!!

Anonymous said...

hey kool!! can you borrow me that lego toys?

Shaun of the Head said...

O Lord, look at the annoying anonymous retard posting five times in a row again. And he/she is blind, because he/she can't see how good your art is.

Fernet LeBlanche said...

to anonymous #1:
I'm a 3 years old monkey with a clever mind, a tool like CorelDraw and a life more interesting than yours.

to anonymous #2:
I feel fine, thanks. And you for being such a vulgar, ignorant and superficial fan of Branca trying to defend someone who doesn't deserve it, but you would do anyway because you're an insolent little brat who loves to offend other people?

to anonymous #3:
None of them. I've only made drawings, not comments full of bad grammar like yours.

to anonymous #4:
I'm very jealous of my Lego toys. Ask Branca to give you her body, she is willing to give it to everyone, looking at how much she show it in her comics.

to anonymous #5:
You're repetitive and not funny at all. Try to look older and intelligent, sometimes. It would help you find a good occupation.

to shaun of the head:
you're right. Not only he is retarded having posted so many comments in a row, but also because he commented only new features. He didn't even looked around. He just want to be offensive and stupid, looking the way he write.
But beware, O anonymous! Branca won't give her virgitiny to you only for that.

Anonymous said...

"Sux"... "feets"... "childwood"...??

Shaun of the Head said...

Oi!
anonymous #6.
Those first anonymous posts sound familiar :| Are they all Branc's?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU <3
TELL IT LIKE IT IS. And regards to the ANONYMOUS comments. People obviously have no time if they PURPOSEFULLY stalk you to find your site, JUST so they can flame you on Branca's behalf. Lame, much? YES.

Anonymous said...

LOL dun mind the critique Fernet. They're jus' frustrated.

Jackylkuhn said...

Fifty bucks and a free drawing say those comments are from Branca herself.

Jackylkuhn said...

Fifty bucks and a free drawing say those comments are from Branca herself.

Meeszy-Alexy said...

Hey, Jacky, looks like you're getting that drawing and the fifty bucks then :D

just_passing_through said...

Hi. I've been reading your posts about Branca and I understand everything is just for the lulz. Thanks for the laugh and the learning experience.

A bit of opposition though: I hate the creepy-crawlies as much as the next person, but I think I'll have to go with killing cockroaches. I know you must respect all creatures and everything, but roaches are pests that spread disease and multiply like crazy. They're also the only ones who will live through a nuclear/radiation holocaust while us humans will be toast.

So...I have to disagree with you on that point and agree with Branca for the roaches (and for mosquitoes too). But aside from that, your parody comics are really funny. Thanks again.