Branca is manicheist. Everything for her is black or white, good or bad, beautiful or ugly.
And she is also bigoted. She can't stand homosexuals, voodoo magic and bad behaviours in general. I mean, what is "bad" in her mind. She often claims to be an innocent girl full of moral principles, sharing her wisdom with everybody. Then she shows herself in sexy outfit, exposing her breast, having sex with 2-D, talking about rape, sharing her racist views, making Gorillaz beat every person she doesn't like.
It seems she also has never heard of charming personality because she hasn't got any. She thinks of herself she is beautiful. And this is all she will always be. Just beautiful. Never charming nor fascinating.
If you think you don't need your brain anymore and you're searching a cruel way to dispose of it, you should watch the original "Ugly" animation. You can find it here.
Click on the preview image to enlarge
|
Gorillaz (c) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (c) Lina


4 comments:
Buddy, buddy. If she called me a buddy after those insults, I'd bury her in the happy landfill.
That animation nearly caused me to have an epileptic fit. You can tell that Branca reall doesn't care about her readers, nor their health.
---animation? I jus' can see blinking horrible colors.
funny how she treats Murdoc and then thinks hes her buddy. WTF?
Personally, I think as far as animated rockstars go, Murdoc is quite good looking...
Post a Comment