Based on an original drawing by Branca
One thing I can't understand is why Branca choose to become the wife (and ruin the life) of a musician. Not only a singer, but also a keyboardist.
She isn't obviously a musically cultured woman, so why should 2-D stay with her? If he want to have only sex, there's a lot of women out there who would be happy to do it. Branca is a useless partner and surely not his kindred spirit.
Just watch her drawing here.
The saddest thing is not her musical ignorance, but the fact that she hasn't spent a minute to find how an electric keyboard really is. (and I think she doesn't even know what a Synth is)
And look at the number of tuning keys on Noodle's guitar. How many strings it has got?
Lina is a superficial woman.
Click on the preview image to enlarge
|
Gorillaz (c) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (c) Lina


4 comments:
LOL! First time I see a keyboard with no octaves!
Woah,a guitar with 3 strings but 10 tuning keys?
I must say the "I know the answer..." made me very laugh!!!!
Kevy and I don't play keyboard but my father and his friend have one they like to mess around with in the basement and I'm pretty sure itwas more detailed than the one Branca drew.
Post a Comment