This is the first comic introducing the character of Mar... Branca in the Gorillaz' universe.
One day, she arrives at Kong Studios all drenched like a little cat, searching a place to spend the night (a lame excuse to show her nipples and her bad taste to the reader). Could Gorillaz refuse to help her? Alas, no!
And here's my personal interpretation of the original comic.
In this and in all other Branca comics you will often see other characters who are not part of the Gorillaz universe. They represent other innocent artists on DeviantArt who Branca involved in her delirium without asking their agreement.
(In my parodies I call them "imaginary friends" because Branca thinks they are her friends but it's just her fantasy).
If you want to know what I'm speaking about, you can go on Branca's site. You can find the original comic, divided in part one and part two.
Bad english is just one way to pay homage to the original author of the story.
Click on the preview images to enlarge
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gorillaz (c) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (c) Branca ...or Lina... or... well, forget it








9 comments:
Egad, she is just as shy as Paris Hilton...
I'm not a fan of Branca or anything, but don't you have better things to do than make dozens of hate comics? For god sake, you don't like her, she's obsessive, we get the picture already. Can't you make an original comic or something? Or is your entire existance based around making fun of some annoying Mary-Sue author? :/
You aren't a fan of Branca and also you haven't gotten the picture.
The comix aren't "hate art". They're parodies.
If Branc's annoying to you, then why are you annoyed at Fernet? :/
I find funny how everyone call my comics "hate comics". I thought that "hate" was an expression of feelings and emotions and wit and humor an expression of intelligence.
And frankly, I can't understand why I should do something different from this. Why can't I state that I don't like Branca? Why can't I make parodies of her comics? For god sake (as you said), what's wrong in what I'm doing?
I think that making fun of someone like Branca is useful and I tell you why. Because she is an arrogant person, because she thinks being good at making comics, because she pictures herself like a good girl, but instead she is an egoistic, immature, high and mighty.
I really can't stand people like her and, yes, I keep making fun of her because she and all people like her deserves to be mocked.
Uhhg, what a disgustin' drama Branca makes. And she's too conceited. :/
Fernet, I've read all your comics and compared them to the "originall" ones.. well, I must say you got some intelligent humor, in there and people who thinks they are just offending are D.O.R.K.S. who can't see beyond the plain facts.
I love your comics cause they are not only funny but they also teach to don't fall anymore in some "routine" errors that the author keeps repeting in each comic....
...and it seems, she didn't read them at all! LOL
Well, I think you joined a useless war against a wall of dumbness, but I appreciate what you did and I respect you too
I really wish you would make parodies like this to my comics, too!!!@_@
I dunno if you will ever read this message, probabily you left the useless war! Have a nice day free from the idea that some people can't avoid overexpose themselves!
fade
www.gorillaz.it (if you ever want make parodies of my comics, they show a freak stupid girl who took over murdoc niccals and all the spotlights are on her and gorillaz life turns around her stupid personality... good points for a parody, don't you think! WHAHAH)
Seems that her obnoxious little friends think the Gorillaz like ugly girls too, these people certainly think highly of themselves for people who cannot even make their Sues look attractive.
I like your humor!
She does seem rather full of herself, which is rather sad.
Also, I love your drawing style, and Not all female GorillaZ fans hate Paula, personally I find her to be my favorite (thouh not much is known of her )
I like these comics, they're entertaining on there own.
I guess it's true about british food, lol although you can't fault fish and chips! ;)
Post a Comment