Prey of Prejudice

Another parody of the original comic "Sex Exchange" by Branca.

When she want to make a comic about Gorillaz, she only have to think about some cliched "What if", like "What if Gorillaz would be animals?", "What if Gorillaz would be exchanged?", "What if Gorillaz would be women?". You may notice that this practice shows how Branca's immagination is narrow. Gorillaz have a very interesting background full of stories, characters and jokes. But she prefers to ignore all of that and invent something completely out of context. The result is that you can put some other characters in the place of Gorillaz and the comic won't suffer for any change at all.

Also, In this story in particular, Branca shows all her bigotry and her arrogance, claiming once again to teach us how men and women are. Men and women are all like her: ignorant, stupid, whining, arrogant, violent, moody.
If I was one of her fan, I would find this comic offensive, not funny.

If you want to dismiss your partner, but you don't know a good way to tell him/her, make him/her read the original comic. You can find the first part, the second part and the third part in Branca's site.


Click on the preview images to enlarge

Gorillaz (c) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (c) Lina

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bull guard is around here too... he hahahahah!!!

Shaun of the Head said...

What the fook is a bull guard, can someone explain to me? Is he/she guarding a bull?

Fernet LeBlanche said...

to razor:
I don't know your language and costumes from your country. I still call it a blog.

to mad:
Another Branca's follower using such beautiful and angelic words. Only Branca could make such effect on poeple.

to osmont:
C'mon boy, let live in the real world for a while.

to shaun of the head:
thanks again for helping me putting those brats to their places.
*bow*

Shaun of the Head said...

* bows back * My pleasure!

Anonymous said...

---pardon my cursing but the original is pure turd. Gorillaz shold kick that goil away from Kong.

Jackylkuhn said...

Pardon my typing, I meant 'basketCASE' I was so annoyed at the lack of intelligence and dignity her cronies have shown, than I guess I just forgot a word.

AnarchistAkatsuki said...

I agree with what you said at the bottom there, I too just choose whatever is in my drawer and wear it :/ I hate shopping...

Keep it up, people will eventually see sense....I hope!

Suzi said...

Not forgeting the queers and their bras o_0