Wild Wild Wedding

Here's the parody of "The Marriage", one of the most irritating comics by Branca and a clear icon of her Mary-Sueism.

Without even explaining why, 2-D and Branca marry.
I wonder... why 2-D's parents haven't been invited? That maniac Branca killed them because they were against the marriage?

As you will see in the original comic by Branca, there are a lot of people. They are other deviants who were involved in her delirium. She not only didn't ask permission to do it, but also claimed some of those people being her friends (and they are not).

If you are a masochist and you want to read the original story, you can find in Branca's site the first part and the second part.


Click on the preview images to enlarge

Gorillaz (c) Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
Branca (c) Lina

5 comments:

Shaun of the Head said...

Even Grace Kelly was more humble than this woman.

Anonymous said...

LE GASP!!!! How could she!!!

Hell_Kitty said...

I feel bad for Paula...She gets treated so badly

Jackylkuhn said...

Well, we read yous, then we read the original....and....well, I vomited when we read the original, Kevin had to hold back my hair...I think he hates Branca even more now.

Suzi said...

aww, i can't see the original.